May we need permits to live in Europe after Brexit?

Home Office sources has said that “new” expats will need VISA for a long term residence in Europe after Brexit. The changes, which will form part of the Brexit negotiations, would mean British pensioners who want to retire to Spain or Italy would have to apply for a residency permit and could be forced to prove their income in order to settle. People who already live abroad are unlikely to be affected by the changes under reciprocal agreements expected to be signed when the UK leaves the union. What do you think about Brexit?

Northern towns wanting a bus service to connect them

Representatives of five town halls in northern Majorca – Alcudia, Muro, Pollensa, Sa Pobla and Santa Margalida – have met with local hoteliers and the head of the Majorca Transport Consortium (CTM) and made a plea for improved public transport. The feeling among the five town halls is that for too long they have been at the back of the queue when it comes to this public service. They have, therefore, made a specific request for there to be a bus service that connects the five municipalities. Sa Pobla’s mayor, Biel Ferragut, said that connections between Sa Pobla and the rest of the northern area were “absolutely zero” and proposed that there be a connecting service for the five towns as this would be of benefit to both residents and tourists. Joana Maria Serra...

Lost Password