- Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L. informs users that it respects current legislation regarding personal data protection, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting for this the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, bad use, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data supplied, given the state of technology, the nature of data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- For this, Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L. will treat all data in accordance with the principles of quality required by Law 15/1999 of December 13th on Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by the regulations on security measures for automated files approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11th.
- Personal data supplied in the "contact" section of the Web will remain registered in a file of Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L., duly declared and registered in the general register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with the aim of carrying out services offered, as well as offering personalized products and services, improving commercial relations and managing requests made by our Clients.
- The simple fact of a user sending his/her personal data to Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L. implies consent for the incorporation of said data into the file and its processing.
- The user may revoke his/her given consent, without retroactive effects, and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L., C/ Plaza Explanada 2 – 07703 – Mahón (Menorca) – Balearic Islands, Spain.
If you have not activated the option that impedes the installation of cookies on your hard disk, you can explore your hard disk by following the instruction and operating system help manual (usually in Windows operating systems; consult the "C" file or the corresponding disk/Windows/cookies) in order to get to know in more detail the servers from which cookies are sent.
- The user guarantees that personal data passed on to Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L. are correct and undertakes to notify any modifications to same, in order that at all times, said data corresponds to his/her current situation.
- The use of "cookies". The navigation process of a user in www.majorcabritish.com , the same as in any other website, leaves as a trace the IP address that in this session was assigned by his/her access provider. The Register of said IP address is used solely for internal purposes such as access statistics for this website. The IP address for a same user is different from an internet connection to another, thus it is not possible to deduce any navigation "habits" via the pages of Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L. by a determined user. Cookies used cannot read cookie files created by other providers or websites. The user has the possibility of configuring his/her navigator in order to be warned on screen of the reception of cookies in the hard disk. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your navigator for further information. In order to use the www.majorcabritish.com web page, it is not necessary that the user allows the installation of cookies sent by Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L.
- If you have any doubts or comments on the manner in which Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L. uses the data of its users, please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org Segurmenorca Agencia de Queipau S.L., C/ Plaza Explanada 2 – 07703 – Mahón (Menorca) – Balearic Islands, Spain.